Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
OneSky Foundation Limited (CR No.: 1031802) (“OneSky”) takes your privacy very seriously. OneSky is bound by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (“PDPO”) and other applicable laws protecting privacy, and we would like to explain to you our policies relating to our collection and use of personal data.
Purpose of collecting personal data. OneSky collects and uses your personal data:
- to process donations and other payments, and to issue receipts to you;
- to promote fundraising activities and events of OneSky group entities;
- to send you direct marketing materials from OneSky in print and in electronic form;
- to facilitate communications with you and to assist with your queries;
- to process your feedback to our services;
- to fulfil other purposes directly relating to the above; and,
- to the extent required by law.
If you choose not to provide certain personal data to OneSky, then we may not be able to provide you with the information or services you require.
Types of personal data OneSky collects. OneSky collects the following types of personal data:
- your contact information such as your name, telephone numbers, email address and home address;
- your business information such as company name and business title;
- your credit card and/or bank account information; and,
- Your photographs and/or videos (if provided to us).
Transfer of personal data. OneSky will keep your personal data confidential and only authorized staff members will have access to and handle your personal data. OneSky may disclose or transfer your personal data to parties within or outside Hong Kong for the above stated purposes of collection, as follows:
- to vendors and suppliers that provide fundraising services such as content, mailing, printing, telemarketing, donation, payment processing, data processing and other related services;
- to OneSky’s subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, agencies, and service providers engaged in activities on behalf of OneSky; and,
- to where you have otherwise consented.
Please note that some of the persons to whom we disclose personal data are situated outside Hong Kong (in particular in the United States and other jurisdictions in which other OneSky entities are based).
OneSky may disclose your personal data when authorized or required by law and in response to requests from law enforcement agencies, government departments or regulatory authorities.
Direct Marketing. As discussed above, OneSky will use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, but for these purposes we will only use your contact information such as your name, address, phone numbers and/or email address and only upon receiving your consent to such use.
Access, correction, queries and retention. You may at any time request a copy of your personal data or that your personal data are updated, corrected, or deleted by contacting our Privacy Officer. You may also contact our Privacy Officer if you have any other queries or complaints with respect to our privacy policies or practices. As permitted by the PDPO, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for complying with your data access request. When you request access, we may need to take measures to verify your identity. You may contact us at:
OneSky Foundation Limited
G/F-2/F Wing Shing Buidling,
25-35 Castle Peak Road,
Sham Shui Po,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 3598-9338
Fax: (852) 3619-7559 Email: email@example.com
OneSky will not retain any of your personal data for any longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data were to be collected, to be used, or for a directly related purpose. Your personal data that is no longer required for any of the above stated purpose will be destroyed.
In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English Version and its Chinese translation, the English Version shall always prevail.
- Version: January 2020
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)